We continue an ongoing effort to design our Web sites to be useful and informative, and ask that you let us know if you would like to see improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find the information you need and want.
We do ask is that you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Please take a few minutes to look them over, due to the fact that by using our sites, you automatically agree to them. If you do not agree, please do not use Kerrie Oles Ministries, Inc. sites. We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time, and continued use of Kerrie Oles Ministries, Inc. Web sites means that you accept those changes.
2. Intellectual Property Rights. All information and/or content provided by the Website is subject to and protected by copyright laws and is owned by Kerrie Oles Ministries, Inc., its affiliates or its licensors.
- A. Website Content. The Website may contain or provide information, graphics, images, photographs, icons, designs, articles, recommendations, press releases, brochures, documents, text, data, advertisements, video, audio, music, feeds, services, software technology, and other materials (the “Content”). This Website is solely for your personal, non-commercial use. The Content may be changed, updated or removed without notice. We may also make improvements and/or changes in the products, services and/or the programs described in this Content at any time without notice.
- B. Our Limited License to You. All of the Content displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Website, including without limitation, trademarks, service marks and copyrighted materials, are our property or the property of our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent and other intellectual property laws. You may use the Content only for your personal, non-commercial use, and you may download or print a single copy of any portion of the Content only for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you do not remove or modify any trademark, copyright, or other notices contained in that Content. You may not use the Website or the Content in any way that constitutes an infringement of our, our affiliates, or our licensors’ intellectual property rights or violation of the privacy rights of others or that we have not specifically authorized in writing. You may not, without our permission, mirror or frame any material which is contained on the Website. We also prohibit unauthorized links to the Website and reserves the right to disable any unauthorized links or frames. You may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, re-post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works based upon, exploit, or distribute the Content in any manner or in any medium without our written authorization. To request permission to use the Content in a way not authorized in writing here or in any additional terms and conditions found on the Website or provided by us, please contact .
- C. No Advice. You acknowledge that (i) no Content, advice or other information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us or through the Website will create any warranty or any confidential or fiduciary relationship, and (ii) it is unreasonable to rely on such Content, advice or information without an independent verification. Do not rely on them for decisions that affect your health, property, livelihood, finances or business decisions. No business, accounting, financial, legal, medical or tax advice or counsel is given, nor shall it be deemed to have been given by us. You should always seek the assistance of a professional for advice on these matters.
3. Third Party Links. This Website may contain links that will let you access other websites that are not under our control. The links are only provided as a convenience, we do not endorse any of these sites. We assume no responsibility or liability for any material that may be accessed on other websites reached through the Website, nor do we make any representation regarding the quality of any product or service contained at any such site. We have no responsibility or liability for any material on other websites that may contain links to the Website.
4. Disclaimer. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, THE SERVICES AND INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND WITHOUT WARRANTY. ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED, AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL SUCH WARRANTIES.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Kerrie Oles Ministries, Inc., OUR OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, CONTRACTORS, SUBCONTRACTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, SUCCESSORS OR ASSIGNS BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR OTHER INDIRECT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, COST OF COVER) ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY SERVICES, CONTENT OR OTHER MATERIALS PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE HEREUNDER, OR USE OF ANY OTHER LINKS OR LINKED WEBSITE, EVEN IF WE ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES AROSE IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER LEGAL BASIS. THE TERM “DAMAGES” INCLUDES, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ANY LOST PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION AND LOSS OF PROGRAMS OR OTHER DATA ON YOUR INFORMATION HANDLING SYSTEM. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE ECONOMIC TERMS OF OUR AGREEMENT REFLECT THE FOREGOING ALLOCATION OF RISK AND SUCH ALLOCATION OF RISK IS A SIGNIFICANT INDUCEMENT FOR US TO PROVIDE THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE.
Kerrie Oles Ministries, Inc.
1501 Hall Johnson Rd #1192
Colleyville, TX 76034
Email us at:
Last updated April 23, 2015
© 2015 Kerrie Oles Ministries, Inc. All rights reserved.